LIQUID EPOXY COATINGS
L.B. Foster utilizes innovative plural component liquid spray equipment to apply liquid epoxy coatings to pipe, valves, fittings and bends.
- Standard service temperature resistance (up to 185°F)
- Service temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- High-build (up to 50 mils in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion (compliments FBE coated pipe)
- High abrasion resistance for Drilling applications
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Does not shield Cathodic Protection
- Sacrificial coating for directional drill and road bore pipe
here for more information about liquid epoxy coatings.